Why should you choose Monaco Estate Homes to build your new home?
- We will give you more bang for the buck.
- We don't have a fancy expensive model home to pay for.
- We have no commissioned sales people to pay for.
- The owners work directly with you thru every process & detail.
- No middle man to pay.
- We will be having meeting with various sub-contractors to answer first hand any questions or address specific needs that you may have.
- We will be visiting lighting, plumbing, floor covering, appliance stores and the paint center to assist you in all your selections. You select the items you want - we don't dictate things to you or install "standard" items that don't first meet with your approval.
We love what we do!
You will feel our excitement & enthusiasium as your project comes together
and we build your new home & our long-lasting relationship!
How to get started with Monaco Estate Homes:
At our initial meeting we will invite you to bring any floor plans, brochures, magazine articles & sketches you may have of what you want in your dream home. If you already own the building lot, we need the address, and any surveys you may have.
There will be a high level of interaction as we now discuss things like:
- Your lifestyle.
- How you want to use the home.
- What you want the home to do for you.
During this discussion we will be able to build a "wish list" from all your ideas, input and budget.
Next, we will all meet with the designer, where we will present the condensate version of what your looking for, and the designer will start working on preliminary plans. You will give him a deposit for his services.
Remember, through all of these meetings,
we love what we do!
There will be ongoing meetings as the evolving plans take shape, tweaking them, as we develop your ideas from "concept" into your "dream home" plans.
Once your plans are finalized, we will start the bidding process for all phases of construction from subs we have a relationship with and others. This is all part of our effort to secure for you the best possible product at the best price.
It is our policy to only use liscensed & insured subs and workers to work on your home, protecting you from a liability exposure! Sometimes, the lowest price is for inferior quality products or services, or is from an uninsured sub.
Once we are sure of the exact cost of your custom new home, we will be able to present an all-inclusive proposal/contract, for your approval.
Contact us today at 239-980-5363!